Do you care for your elderly parents?

If you are caring for your elderly or disabled mother or father, you may be able to claim your parent as a dependent on your income taxes.

If you care for an elderly parent, your parent may qualify as your dependent, resulting in additional tax benefits for you.

Once you determine that both of you meet IRS criteria, you can claim your parent as a dependent on your tax return.

That’s where QuikTax™ can help, we can be certain that you and your parent meet all the criteria necessary to claim them as a dependent.

This is just one of over 300 different deductions we can help you find.  Call QuikTax™ today at 574-855-0533 or Toll Free at 855-QUIK-TAX. Or click HERE to set up an appointment convenient to your schedule.